El Injerto Espresso Subscription
every 2 weeks
Father and son team Arturo Aguirre Sr. and Arturo Aguirre Jr. own and operate the legendary Finca El Injerto in the mountains of Huehuetenango. El Injerto is world renowned for unparalleled coffee quality, state-of-the-art agricultural practices, and is a model for environmental preservation, including becoming Guatemala’s first carbon-neutral certified farm in 2017.Coffee was first planted on El Injerto in 1900, and the farm has won more 1st place Cup of Excellence Awards than any other farm in any country. Linea Caffé’s previous season’s El Injerto was the recipient of a 2020 Good Food Award!
This roast is fine-tuned to bring out the best in this coffee in espresso preparation. If you plan to prepare it as filter/drip, please look here.
- Subscription includes a 10 or 16 ounce bag or 5 pound bag sent out either every week or every other week.
- We roast on Tuesday and Thursday and ship within 24 hours of roasting.
- Price includes shipping fee.
- Sign up for 3 months, 6 months, 1 year, or an ongoing subscription.
- For subscriptions with a fixed time, choose to either pay per shipment or pay for your entire subscription on sign-up.
Muscovado sugar, banana, orange blossom, Key lime pie. Elegant caramel-noted finish.
Sun-dried/African raised beds
Arturo Aguirre Sr. and Arturo Aguirre Jr.
Rainforest Alliance Certified; carbon neutral certified
Coffee cherries selectively picked at peak of maturation; Soaked 24 hours in spring water, wet-process fermentation method
Roasters Choice Subscription
There are flavors out there in perfectly roasted and prepared coffee that blow people’s minds. Great coffee should be naturally sweet, balanced, complex and elegant, much like the world’s finest wines and chocolates. Explore them all through our curated subsription.Find Out More